Processing of personal data
Sophia institut sàrl, Institute of Vocational Training, continues in the field of health care, collects and uses your personal data as part of its missions. 2016/679 of the European Council of the European Council of the 27 April 2016 on the data under data (EU) 2016/679. RGPD).
In accordance with this regulation, you can at any time object to the processing (modify or delete) of your personal data to an email address at email@example.com or by post to Sophia institute, 59, route de Luxembourg, L- 4761 Pétange, Luxembourg. The National Commission for Data Protection can be seized on request or in the clear.
Intellectual property rights
The presentation and the complete content of this web portal and / or e-learning platform constitute a work protected by the laws in force on intellectual property. The logo is a registered trademark, therefore exclusive property of the Sophia Institute.
The reproduction, use, exploitation of data, images, texts, videos, graphic design elements and, in general, of all elements, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever anything, are prohibited without prior explicit agreement of Sophia institute. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
The learner is authorized to consult, download and print the documents and information available on this web portal and / or e-learning platform, however the documents are to be used exclusively for personal and private use. The documents can not be modified or distributed.
Institut Sophia reserves the right to:
• modify the content of this web portal and / or e-learning platform at any time and without notice
• Suspend or close the Internet Provision or Use Account to a law, regulation or public order
• not to proceed with an application for any other reason, and in particular for what it is
Sophia Institute declines all responsibility regarding:
• the use of the information contained in the pages published on this web portal and / or e-learning platform. The content is provided for information purposes. It includes information that is not forced to be complete, complete, or up-to-date. In the event of discrepancies between the texts published on the web portal and / or e-learning platform and the original documents, as they have been made applicable.
The web portal and / or e-learning platform may refer to external sites on which Sophia begins to decline any responsibility.
• Sophia Institute accepts no liability for any damage of any kind, either to the installation or to a web portal user and / or e-learning platform.
• Institut Sophia declines any responsibility in case of interruption, even temporary, of the web portal and / or e-learning platform.
Exploitation of data concerning you
Information and data are designed for you on the finishes and organization of continuing education courses or the management of your order. They will not be communicated to third parties, they will not be communicated to a third party, they will be co-financed as part of a community training program and as soon as they are subject to a control of authorizations and luxembourgish. and for any access to the e-learning platform. The information and data are also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
If you are an individual and / or a buyer (training or other) on our site, we collect name, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, function and professional sector.
Rights to use images
The images used on this web portal and / or e-learning platform are the property of their respective authors. These images can not be reused on another website or media without permission.